Medano Hotel and Suites Pet Policies
Medano Hotel and Suites is proud to be a pet friendly hotel in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Check the following policies to stay with your furry friends:
$20 USD per pet, per night + taxes.
*It also applies for service dogs.
*$10 USD per extra pet.
*Up to 2 pets of 40 pounds or 1 pet of 75 pounds per room.
*The rate includes the right to stay and the deep cleaning policy.
- Dogs and cats are considered pets.
- All pets must have their vaccine record card, which will be stored from your first visit. Help us to have a better control; it’s for everybody’s benefit.
- Pets must wear a collar and leash and it will be the owner’s responsibility to have it at their reach.
- Pets must be clean, flea and tick free and up to date with their vaccines and deworming.
- Out of respect for the other guests, while the pets are in the swimming pool area they must have the leash on all the time.
- Any damage caused by the pet is responsibility of its owner. The space and peace of the other guests must be respected always.
- It’s responsibility of the owner to pick up the dog’s poop. Please be a responsible owner.
- Pets cannot be ON the beach beds.
- Pets cannot pee in the planters. If you ever see a dog doing it, please let the reception known so we can maintain a cleaner environment.
- If you’re going to leave the hotel, your pet won’t stay alone in the room unless it’s inside a crate and you’ll have to notify the reception that you’re going out.
- All the damages caused inside the rooms will be covered in full by the owner before the check out.
- The hotel is not responsible for the pets staying here, it is only and exclusively the owner’s responsibility.
We appreciate and thank you for observing these rules. We hope you and your pets have a lovely stay in our Cabo San Lucas hotel.