Cabo San Lucas Attractions
Cabo San Lucas is a tourist friendly town located on the end of the Baja California peninsula. Full of entertainment for every age and liking, Cabo San Lucas is the place where you will find the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean meeting at Land’s End, as well as beautiful rock formations that create the famous Cabo arch. Cabo San Lucas has the liveliest beach in the Los Cabos area, an impressive marina and countless restaurants and bars that keep the town alive day and night.
Some Tourist Attractions in Cabo San Lucas:
- The Arch. You must have seen many pictures of this stunning rock formation. The Arch in Cabo San Lucas is the natural icon of this tourist destination and one attraction you just cannot miss. To visit it you can hire a boat and enjoy a trip watching the beautiful sea lions and truly spectacular landscapes. Choose a glass bottom boat to see everything that happens under the sea!
- Lovers Beach. Close to the Cabo San Lucas Arch, approximately 100 meters away from it, you’ll find this beautiful blue water beach. Swim, dive or just take the sun in this intimate beach that can only be reached through boat tour.
- Medano Beach. Its accessibility and attributes made it the most famous beach in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. It’s just 1000 meters away from the city’s main avenue and you can get to it easily from the Marina. It’s ideal for family trips, since it has all the right services and quiet waters where you can practice water sports, scuba diving, fishing, kayak tours and more.
- Cabo Pulmo. Cabo Pulmo is a treasure of immeasurable value. It’s located a little less than 2 hours from Los Cabos and because of its biological importance (it’s one of the only three coral reefs on the west coast of North America, home to numberless species, among them 5 endangered species of sea turtle) was declared Protected Area in 1995; local, national and international tourists can visit Cabo Pulmo to watch the flora and fauna of the place and the practice sports fishing, kayaking and of course, scuba diving.
Things to Do in Cabo:
- Snorkeling & diving
- Sports fishing
- Surfing and water sports
- Adventure (Buggy, bike rentals, horseback ride, parasailing, bungee jumping, zip lines, swim with dolphins and whale watching).